So, as most of you know, February is just about my least favorite month for many reasons which I've previously discussed. I'm beginning to feel my spirit coming back. It takes time, I've learned. I haven't done much to take care of my own needs, but at least when I'm doing other things my mind is occupied, and I don't focus too much. A little, but not too much.
While trying to keep myself busy, I've watched these Johari windows pop up all week long:
- Heather's cousin Dorj! @ veryGeorge!.com on 2/12
- Orange at Orange Tangerine on 2/14
- Dani @ Postcards from the Mothership on 2/14
- Maricar @ Love Never Fails on 2/14
- VoirDire SubCulture on 2/16
- JJ @ Domesticated on 2/16
- Jen P @ 2 Cats / 8 Paws on 2/16
- Lioness @ Which Surprised Her on 2/18
- Tertia @ So Close on 2/18
I'm loath to participate in meme's and list of any kind, but this appeals to my behavior sciences background, so do me a favor and click a few words that seem like they reflect what you know of me and my life.
Getting to know you,
Getting to know all about you.
Getting to like you,
Getting to hope you like me....
From my favorite musical (and movie) growing up. Anyone? So, would you please do me too?
Many thanks, my friends.
PS- *New baby mentioned*
Navy Blue Elephant Trunks has had her baby known as "Light Blue" (a girl) at 24 weeks gestation. Light Blue is weighing in at 1lb 15oz and 12 3/4 inches. The family is doing as well as is expected, but could certainly use any positive thoughts you can send their way. You may leave comments by clicking here.